Honors Thesis Resources
I have supervised several honors theses and enjoy working with students on their research (see examples below). Please contact me if you are interested in working with me as your honors thesis supervisor!
FSU Honors Thesis Page (links to registration form, guidelines, and completion form)
FSU Institutional Review Board (see policies and application materials)
UMass Undergraduate Research Conference (proposals due in February, conference in April)
Sample Theses Supervised:
- Meghan Foden (December 2013): Inclusion Classroom Settings for Students with Autism. Supervised with second reader Deborah McMakin.
- Shannon Martin (December 2014):
- Security and Confidentiality in Relation to Computer Assisted Individual Education Program Development Software (CAIDS). Supervised with second reader Kelly Matthews.
- Erin Tracy (May 2015): Emotional Well-being and Educational Outcomes of Children in Foster Care. Supervised with second reader Vincent Ferraro.
- Emily Crocker (December 2015): Elementary and Early Childhood Pre-service Teachers’ Self-Reported Mathematics Confidence in Relation to Mathematics Skill, Knowledge, and Concepts. Supervised with second reader Bob Page.
- Kayleigh Laughlin (December 2015): The Effects of Gender and Age on College Students' Perceptions of Level of Depression, Level of Concern, and Need for Intervention. Supervised with first reader Deborah McMakin.